💡 Why Use Smart Names in Web3? 💡
📺 Watch Sajan’s video to understand the power of Smart Names:
Smart Names offer:
– 🌐 Unified Digital Identity
– 🪙 Web3.0 Asset Management
– 📧 Vanity Email IDs and More
Web3 🤝 Smart Names User cases:
a. Identity Creation and Verification:
Collaborate with government institutions to integrate official identification documents into the blockchain. Users can create and verify their Web3 🤝 Smart Names digital identities through a secure and user-friendly process.
b. Partnerships with Businesses and Universities:
Partner with businesses across industries to integrate Web3 Smart Names into their services. This includes e-commerce, financial services, healthcare, and more, enabling secure transactions and personalized experiences.
c. Registrar Business models:
- Domain Investor – Selling Web3 🤝 blockchain domains to domain investors/domainers and/or register domains for own investment purposes (selling, parking, renting) – Namecheap | EnCirca | Porkbun | Epik and 101Domain already selling Handshake Blockchain Domains
- Corporate – Entities registering domains for own use: corporations, government, organisations, registries’ own Web3 🤝 blockchain domains
- Brand Protection – Providing services to corporate entities for brand protection and own usage. The top 100K Alexa brands have been reserved, we can help all brands secure their Web3 Smart Names. Reach us as the 2 years reservation claim period is coming to an end soon. Read more here – https://www.namebase.io/blog/handshake-own-your-name-on-the-internet/
d. A Handshake Developer Platform:
Provide an all the technological support to develop dAPPs and allow Web3 🤝 developer tools to encourage the integration of Web3 Smart Names into third-party applications, fostering an ecosystem of innovation. See white paper here.
Web3 🤝Smart Names utilize Handshake.org blockchain technology for decentralization, ensuring the security and immutability of user data. Smart contracts facilitate identity management, ownership, and access control. Strong encryption techniques and zero-knowledge proofs enhance privacy and data integrity.